Terms of Service for the ideasfortomorrow.me website
These general conditions of use are concluded between:
- the website manager, hereinafter referred to as “the Publisher”,
- anyone wishing to access the site and its services, hereinafter called “the User”.
Article 1 – Principles
These general conditions of use relate to the legal framework for the use of the ideasfortomorrow.me site and its services.
The https://www.ideasfortomorrow.me website is a service of:
• The company Nodesign.net
• located 12 Passage Turquetil 75011 Paris, France
• site URL: https://www.ideasfortomorrow.me
• e-mail: email@example.com
The general conditions of use must be accepted by any User, and access to the site implies acceptance of these conditions.
Article 2 – Evolution and duration of the CGU
These general conditions of use are concluded for an indefinite period. The contract takes effect with regard to the User from the start of use of the service.
The ideasfortomorrow.me site reserves the right to modify the clauses of these general conditions of use at any time and without justification.
Article 3 – Access to the site
Any User with internet access can access the ideasfortomorrow.me site free of charge and from anywhere. The costs incurred by the User to access it (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not the responsibility of the Publisher.
The site and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by the Publisher, in particular during maintenance, without obligation of notice or justification.
The Site User has access to the following services: Message sharing.
Article 4 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the Publisher cannot be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The material of connection to the site used is under the entire responsibility of the User who must take all appropriate measures to protect the material and the data in particular from viral attacks by Internet. The user is also solely responsible for the sites and data he consults.
The Publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against the User:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to the User’s non-compliance with these general conditions.
The Publisher is not responsible for damage caused to the User, third parties and / or the User’s equipment due to his connection or use of the site and the User renounces any action against the Editor because of this.
If the Publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or judicial procedure due to the use of the site by the User, he may turn against him to obtain compensation for all the damages, sums, convictions and costs which could arise from this procedure.
The User is allowed to publish on the ideasfortomorrow.me site:
- texts ;
The User agrees to make comments respectful of others and the law and accepts that these publications be moderated or refused by the Publisher, without obligation of justification.
By publishing on the site, the User assigns to the publishing company the non-exclusive and free right to represent, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute and distribute its publication, directly or by an authorized third party.
The Publisher undertakes, however, to quote the member if his publication is used.
Article 5 – Intellectual property
Content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by the User of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is allowed.
In all cases, all links must be removed at the request of the Publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the control of the Publisher, which declines any responsibility for their content.
Article 7 – Protection of personal data
The personal data that is collected on this site are as follows:
- publication of a message: when publishing a message the user: name; email address ; location;
- cookies: cookies are used in connection with the use of the site. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the website services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user;
- future communication with the user;
- implementation of user assistance;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data will not be shared with third-party companies.
If required by law, the website may transmit data to respond to complaints made against the website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
Security and confidentiality
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- the right to oppose the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- the right to portability: they can request that the website give them the personal data provided to them to transmit it to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its site. The website will also notify users of the change by email, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the option of deleting his account.
Article 8 – Cookies
The ideasfortomorrow.me site can automatically collect standard information. All information collected indirectly will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
Article 9 – Applicable law
These general conditions of use are subject to the application of French law.
If the parties fail to resolve a dispute amicably, the dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the French courts.